To fulfill the requirements for a minor in Jewish studies you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum of 15 credits of Intensive Talmud at LCM
- Minimum of 32 credits from a yeshiva in Israel or elsewhere.
- JSL 493 Advanced Topics in Jewish Law
- One 3 credit class in a related field such as Jewish history or sociology (in addition to the Jewish history core requirement)
- Two 1.5 credit courses in Jewish studies, such as additional shiurim in halakha and the professions, beyond that required for the core, or shiurim in navi or chumash.