To graduate, students must satisfy all degree requirements as set forth in the Bulletin of the Lander Colleges of Arts and Sciences. Requirements include the following:
- Completion of 120 credits of college-level work approved by the College, with 60 credits of liberal arts and science required for the Bachelor of Science and 90 credits of liberal arts required for the Bachelor of Arts. (Consult with the Office of the Registrar concerning the liberal arts classification). Students must document high-school graduation or the equivalent before they can be awarded a college degree.
- Completion of Jewish Studies requirements of at least three credits each full-time semester.
- Completion of the Lander College for Men Core Course requirements.
- Students seeking a waiver of College curricular requirements (2, 3 above) may propose an alternative plan equal in academic breadth and depth to the stated requirements. Sucha plan must receive prior written approval from the Dean of Faculties and the Dean of the College.
- Completion of a major (fifty percent of major courses should be completed at the College).
- Forty-five credits completed in residency at the College, and coursework at the Main campus or Branch campus offering the major.
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 and a grade point average of 2.3 in the approved major. Note: Some departments may require examinations, additional course work, or a higher grade point average.