Required for Minor (15 Credits)
- EBA 101 - Principles of Accounting I - 3 credits
- EBF 101 - Principles of Finance - 3 credits
- EBF 210 - Investment Principles - 3 credits
- EBF 220 - Corporate Finance - 3 credits
One of the following two courses:
- EBE 101 - Principles of Macroeconomics - 3 credits
- EBE 102 - Principles of Microeconomics - 3 credits
One Elective From the Following (3 Credits)
- EBE 204 - Money and Banking - 3 credits
- EBF 310 - Security Analysis - 3 credits
- EBF 338 - International Financial Markets - 3 credits
- EBE 408 - International Trade and Monetary Systems - 3 credits
- EBF 437 - The International Trading of Commodities - 3 credits
- EBF 410 - Seminar in Options Trading - 3 credits
- Any Approved Course: - 3 credits
Total Credits in Program: 18
- Business majors who wish to have a minor in finance must complete an additional four (4) finance courses that are not being used to satisfy any other business requirement.
- At least four of the six courses in the minor must be taken in Touro College.
- The same course cannot be used for both a major and the minor.